Re: Ogo discontinued?

Marc DeVinney (Marc.DeVinney@rockdal.aud.alcatel.com)
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 09:54:37 -0600

Kelly,

I agree! What finally convinced me to by the Ogo was the idea that I
could take notes unobtrusively in meetings by folding back the keyboard
and write as I would on a note pad. All this talk about larger screens
makes me think that some are looking for a WinCE machine after all.
While I'd certain like to have a more readable screen, adding size and
backlight would force me to give up on features I must have like
portability and long battery life.

MED.

--

mailto:Marc.DeVinney@aud.alcatel.com