Re: Cutting/Pasting Ink, Reboot Electronics, Printing

Manfred Matzinger (matzing@ping.at)
27 Feb 97 17:51:56 +0100

Hallo Thomas Hunter!

On 26-Feb-97 23:19:43 you wrote:
> I have a "newbie" question: Can I use these cards without the ability to
> down load any software from a PC, or will I have to have some way to get a
[...]

Yes, you can backup everything with the "Transfer" application of your OGO.

This way it's also possible to have various sets of e.g. spreadsheets: Just
transfer them on your S-RAM using various dates (only one "backup" can be done
every day without overwriting) and load the needed one into your OGO...

Best regards
Herzliche Gr|_e
Manfred Matzinger

"The attention span of a computer is as long as its electrical cord."

--
|Manfred Matzinger   PGPKey:Servers or eMail-subj."PGPREQUEST" IRC-Nick: Matzi|
|Brenekgasse 2   Beep:0666/980421YourNr#1   Tel,FAX on request:(+43)2252/24331|