Re: New OGO user

Manfred Matzinger (matzing@ping.at)
25 Feb 97 09:56:52 +0100

Hallo Chalain!

On 25-Feb-97 08:32:08 you wrote:
> 1. Is there a Graffiti stroke to write a time or date stamp? I use my

AFAIK no.

> 2. Is there a way to cut/copy/paste/delete a selected region of ink (in
> ink select mode in notepad) with a graf stroke?

No.

> 3. The template spreadsheet is nicely laid out with some cells bordered,
> other cells w/o any kind of border. Starting a new spreadsheet, all the
> cells have a dashed line for a border. How can I set/change this?

You can't change this on the OGO directly, but you can import sheets with the
wanted layout from a GEOS spreadsheet program on your PC. Sorry, but I can't
remember the name of this program...

Best regards
Herzliche Gr|_e
Manfred Matzinger

"Most people can't understand how others can blow their noses differently than
they do."

--
|Manfred Matzinger   PGPKey:Servers or eMail-subj."PGPREQUEST" IRC-Nick: Matzi|
|Brenekgasse 2   Beep:0666/980421YourNr#1   Tel,FAX on request:(+43)2252/24331|