Re: MORE ON NEW CONNECTIVITY PACK

Max Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 11:00:16 -0600

Hi Jonathan,

I would not say it does not work as advertised. Frankly, I can not recall
seeing a detailed description of how it works before I purchased the
program. Its just one of those things with software. You really don't know
until you load it.

I can only say for me, it was not what I expected. However, as you can see
from other comments, it met and exceeded the expectations of others.

That's the great part of these forums. We all get a chance to see others
opinions (good and bad) to help us along.

t 09:00 AM 01/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Thank you so much for your detailed review . . . I was just thinking about
>getting it, but it doesn't sound like it really works as advertised.
>
>Jonathan

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com