Re: MORE ON NEW CONNECTIVITY PACK

Max Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 08:17:02 -0600

Steve,

Tnanks for your comments. I spent a great deal of time researching options
before purchasing my OGO and I, like you, would not even consider another
PIM. My comments were from my perspective and as you indicated (and I
agree) for others the program may rate a 10+ in every catagory. Just not
for me.

Good luck.

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com