Re: MORE ON NEW CONNECTIVITY PACK

Max Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 19:49:39 -0600

Jonathan,

My plan is like yours. If the new HP CE machine is anything close to what
is made out to be, I plan to move as well. Knowing what I know now with my
personal use of the OGO, I would not have purchased the new pack.
Especially when you consider I already had Clip n Go and Intellilink (such
that it is). Just wait a few months for the new machine.

At 07:44 PM 01/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, it is interesting that intellink is the makers of the software,
>because I tried out their link several months ago and found it very
>difficult to use. I was trying to link my sidekick calendar with the
>omnigo and just as you described it duplicated appointments etc.
>
>I actually use the original connectivity pack which does an o.k. job. The
>question is is it worth upgrading and it seems like 100.00 is too much. I
>actualy think that in 6 months or so I will move on too a more capable PDA
>since I would like something that can really do e-mail.
>
>Jonathan

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com