Re: Ultralite Batteries

Gregory Urban (kragmeister@po.father.com)
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 07:39:00 -0400

Greetings Hank,

At 05:50 AM 9/17/96 -0700, hkohlman@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>I finally spoke to Lisa Schoenburg at NEC. Took two days (not counting the
>weekend) for a return call.

That is better than my record so far, I left messages but she has not
returned my calls. Now that she apparently is back in her office I'll have
to try to reach her this afternoon...

>I advised here of the battery problem with the Ultralite and the bad battery
>received by Gregory Urban (see recent messages).

Did she seems surprised? I did note the reason for my calls on her
answering machine...

>She indicated that a meeting was to be held later that day (9/16/96) with
>her boss to explain the magnitude of the problem. She believed that G.
>Urban's battery was an isolated case.

Veeerrrryyyy interesting. You mean it takes _five years_ for the
management to finally have a meeting regarding the defective replacement
batteries? Almost sounds like the government! I must try getting hold of
Ms. Schoenberg today, 9/18.

Best Regards,
Greg

===== GUNS SAVE LIVES, and that's a fact! ============
|Gregory Urban | Any unsolicited e-mail |
|kragmeister@po.father.com | advertisements will be |
|www.father.com/~kragmeister | received at the rate of|
|*PGP encrypted mail prefered*| $25 (USD) |

VOTE: Harry Browne, Libertarian for President
www.HarryBrowne96.org