Re: OGO & Access

Max A. Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:30:11 -0500

Matt,

Regarding the Access question, it should not be a problem if you have the
new connectivity pack. You may need to import into Access in the text mode
from the connectivity pack.

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com

: Subject: OGO & Access
: Date: June 11, 1997 3:53 AM
:
: Hi everyone,
:
: A couple of questions:
:
: 1. Is it possible to export database files from the OGO and use the data
in
: MS Access, preferably the 95 or 97 versions ?
:
: 2. What is the latest position on e-mailing and online/offline web
browsing
: with the OGO ? Is suitable software/hardware available ?
:
: Finally, I have to say that Intuit in the USA were very efficient in
dealing
: with my request for a copy of Pocket Quicken to be mailed to the UK. It's
: also a great product !
:
: Matt