Re: OGO & Access

Max A. Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 19:50:49 -0500

Hi Roy,

I bought from DPS at 1-800-669-8194. Keep in mind that OGO has been
discontinued and DPS may not have them now. A couple of other options
might be the shareware programs you will see here from time to time and
Intellilink for Windows from Puma. Intellink has a web site.

Good luck.

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com