Re: Wish List for Ogo

Glen Wilson (Glen_Wilson@akamail.com)
Wed, 28 May 1997 09:08:48 GMT

On Sun, 25 May 1997 21:29:52 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

> I am interesting in starting a wish-list for the HP Omnigo 100 / 120
>Geos-based PDA's. This is not a hardware upgrade wish list, but a =
software
>desire wish list.
I would like a simple Genealogy program (either a viewer or a full
editor) for the Omnigo, preferably a GEOS one.=20
Ideally the program would read a compressed data file (to keep down
the size) and be able to do simple searches for places, Names & dates
etc.=20
A VIEWER - would need to be able to import data from a gedcom file.
A EDITOR - would have to be able to import as well as export gedcom
data files.
It may be possible to use the database porgram for this but the gedcom
conversion part would then have to reside on the PC, which is OK. I
will look into this last option myself, once I get a PCMCIA card to
help store the data.
glen_wilson@akamail.com / |_\<- Rockhampton
AUSTRALIA \_.--\_/ Central Queensland