RE: Searching for used add-ons for Omnigo 100

Warren H. Minix (minix@inet.net)
Wed, 14 May 1997 17:02:53 -0400

The HP 100LX and 200LX are DOS based palmtop computers. They are not part
of the now defunct OmniGO line. The OmniGO products are the 100, 120 and
700 the latter of which is basically a combo of an LX series and a Nokia
cellular phone.
The LX series are much better suited if you have need for extensive DOS
compatibility.. The LX line will soon be eclipsed by the already top-rated
HP 3-series which are Win CE machines with 640x240 screens.

The HP OmniGO 100 series are the only units which have a touch sensitive
screen and use the Graffiti handwriting recognition package

Warren H. Minix
Aesip
P. O. Box 411
Rockland, DE 19732-0411

-----Original Message-----
From: Dijken van D.C. [SMTP:sgtderk@worldonline.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 1997 16:15
To: ogo@lifelike.com
Subject: Searching for used add-ons for Omnigo 100

Dear Forum,
I would like to know or there is somebody who sells some add ons to the
omnigo 100 who has no trouble with sending it overseas(the Netherlands)
Overhere it's very difficult at this time to get something I'm searching
for.
List follows:
1. HP PC-connectivity set(PC-link)including win(95)software/English
2. GEOS Bindery to write book apps for omnigo
3. HP Clip & Go scratch screen
4. Printer Cable.
5. 2MB (flash)Ram card working with my Omnigo 100
6. Possible a complete Omnigo 100/120LX
When I'm on line I also would like to ask or there is somebody who can tell
me what's the difference between the Omnigo 100 and the 100LX?
Also I'm interested in adresses from retaiIers where I can buy add-ons
Please advise thank you
Derk email sgtderk@worldonline.nl