Re: Oil on my screen?

Scott Riedlinger (sar@infinet.com)
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:02:27 -0400 (EDT)

I have this problem as well, however, I did not notice it until
one day in the grocery store which had high hanging fluorescent(sp?)
lighting. That is just about the only place I can notice it. I think
I saw it another time in a similar type lighting environment but can't
remember where. After leaving the grocery store the 'oil' was
impossible to see. I thought about sending it back but I figured the
new one would do the same thing and other than the 'oil' everything was
working perfect...I love my omnigo. From my experience I believe it to
be a lighting thing. I suppose that it could be temperature related since
it is colder in a grocery store, however, I have been in other cold places
with my OG and not noticed it.

Hmmm...I wonder if anyone has asked HP about this?

Good Luck,
Scott