Re: Spped

Mark Whitted (mark.whitted@mci2000.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:24:06 -0500

My experience has been that if you have a large phone book (which it sounds
like you do), it takes a similar lenght of time to open the phone list
after you have done a soft reboot as when changing the view subject. Come
to think of it, the special view might be the reason. (Combined with the
lack of a state file after reboot.) I'm going to try it with view all and
see if that helps. I have to soft reboot quite often now because I'm
running low on memory, because of the large phone list. I haven't had time
to get things set up to run the phone book from the card and use SyncNGo.
Good Luck,
Mark
mark.whitted@MCI2000.com