RE: Pocket modem solution! ?

Roy Wagner (jodynroy@vivid.net)
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:24:14 -0500

I do not use one, but the checked the newsgroups for modems foresail.

Roy Wagner

* roy@globaljewelry.com *
* http://www.globaljewelry.com *
* The best supplier for Jewelry & Diamonds on the WEB *

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hayles [SMTP:spoonmann@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 1997 11:49 PM
To: ogo@lifelike.com; Roy Wagner
Subject: Re: Pocket modem solution! ?

Roy, I am interested if you are using one, most all discussions I see on
the PCMCIA modems is that most require to much power to even run on the
OmniGo, and if one does work it is only for a few minutes due to battery
life. I like the PCMCIA solution better, especially for $15-$25.

1) Where can I get one? and

2) How long will it last in the OmniGo?

The palmpilot modem lasts 3 or 4 hours on its batteries.

John