Re: USR Pilot

KENT NORRIS WILSON (knwilson@ouray.cudenver.edu)
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:15:34 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Mike Mu wrote:

I'll explain my reasoning behind this in a few steps.
1) I got my ogo for 150.00
2) The pilot has no keyboard, which basically sucks hardcore.
3) The pilot has no dos (as far as I am concerned) - this adds to #2 as
well. How are you going to input to dos without a keyboard? Grafetti
is not supported in dos.

I like the modem for the pilot, but I'm sure we'll figure out a
way to use it for the ogo. I haven't seen much software for the pilot,
either. I dunno, the list goes on and on for me. But all in all, it
depends on what you are looking for, not what others say. Which one do
you like?

Kent Wilson - knwilson@ouray.cudenver.edu