RE: Power to Go!

Hinman, Jeffrey M (Jeffrey.Hinman@pss.boeing.com)
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 06:27:58 -0800

Hi Martin.

I have done considerable work on an AC adapter solution for the Ogo. I
have taken the Ogo apart numerous times, including preparation for an AC
adapter jack. The problem is not where or how the jack is located, but
rather how you intercept the AA power leads. The power leads seem to go
directly to the display side, managed, and then sent back to the mother
board on the keyboard side via one of the two black leads AND the ribbon
cable.

If there is a way to intercept the power leads before they go to the
display side, any AC adapter jack or serial pin connection would work.

If you find how to do that, please let me know!

Jeff Hinman