Re: Cutting/Pasting Ink, Reboot Electronics, Printing

Thomas Hunter (thunter1@swarthmore.edu)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 17:19:43 -0500

Dave (VirgaD@den.disa.mi) wrote:
>They are new Grid 1MB SRAM cards, and
>mine is working without a hitch. I ordered on 12/24 and received on 12/30.

I have a "newbie" question: Can I use these cards without the ability to
down load any software from a PC, or will I have to have some way to get a
driver or something similar onto the OGO from elsewhere?

I would love to use these for back-up since I have no other way to back-up,
but I am fairly clueless as to what is involved.

Cheers!
tjh

Thomas Hunter._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.thunter1@swarthmore.edu
Department of Mathematics and Statistics__(610)-328-8244
Swarthmore College
http://www.swarthmore.edu/NatSci/thunter1/