Re: Printing from the OGO

Bboxcomp@aol.com
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:29:26 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-02-25 08:37:45 EST, Mike_Lambert@gbccmail.lehman.com
(Mike Lambert) writes:

> ORC (Omnigo Remote Controller) from Breadbox -
>
> http://www.breadbox.com/orc.htm
>
> Apparently does the job - but they don't answer the phone so I
haven't
> bought it yet !
>
> Rgds
>
> Mike Lambert

Hi Mike

We're not that big a business yet to have a human available all the time to
answer the phone. If we had, ORC would probably cost a lot more than 20 bucks
;)

If no one is available, please leave a voice message and we'll get back to
you asap.

If you need more information about ORC, please visit our web site at:

http:www.bradbox.com

and look in the PDA folder.

For those non-GEOS-desktop users, if you visit our web site, you'll get an
idea of what the New Deal Office GEOS desktop looks like as well, and there
are many links to other GEOS based sites.

Thanks,

Frank