Re: Intellilink or Connectivity pack?

Dennis Stephens (Step1@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 08:18:32 -0500

Hello Michael:
I faced a similar situation when I switched from a Wizard model 7620 to the
HP100. I used an Intellilink product(Intellilink is now known as Puma
Tech)to connect my favorite PIM(Ecco 3.03) to my Wizard. When I decided to
upgrade both my PIM and PDA, Intellilink didn't support Ecco 4.0 connecting
to the HP100. I went with the HP standard connectivity pack plus Clip & Go
and didn't miss a beat. As a PIM, the Ecco features are much more
sophisticated than HP's PIM but like you, all I needed was appointment
times, a to do list, phonebook and an event scheduler on my PDA. HP's
standard connectivity pack will do that seamlessly. My HP100 has more
calculating power that the Wizard I owned and that is why I made the switch
in PDAs.

Good Luck:
Dennis