RE: OGO 100 disappointment was Re: new clip & go

S. L. Funk (slfunk@smartt.com)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 17:44:56 -0800 (PST)

Yes it does sync with ecco, I also think it syncs with schedule (dont have
the box or manual around me, but I will look for it later.

I bought this software from a direct order company (cant recall that name
either, the contact info was given to me by an HP palmtop tech rep). I have
heard the name mentioned on this list before. If you already have the OGO it
really is a good investment.

Anyway, I will try to get this info and will post it to this list.

Steve