OGO 100 disappointment was Re: new clip & go

S. L. Funk (slfunk@smartt.com)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 07:39:17 -0800 (PST)

Although, I realize your disappointment with the OGO100 and desktop app
interaction you should see the new features in the OGO link to Windows PC
(new connect pack). I can transfer data to and from Word Proc.,
Spreadsheets, Contact Managers, and Databases. I also am, NOW, sync'ing my
contact manager with the OGO's and it is working with no difficulties. This
integration of OGO and the desktop was to long in coming, but better late
than never. And... givin the abilities the OGO now has, there isnt another
PDA (in its price range) that is as powerful or flexible as the OGO 100 or 120.

Steve