Re: new clip & go

Max Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 07:40:05 -0600

Tom,

You will need an additional tool. What you are missing is Clip N' Go for
your desktop machine. As I understand, you can purchase Clip N' Go as a
stand alone or purchase the new Connectivity pack, which includes Clip N'
Go. I would strongly recommend you purchase the new Connectivity pack.
There also may be third party options that are discussed frequently here,
but I'm not too familiar with these.

At 12:06 AM 01/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I have recently purchased a ogo120 that has the clip & go already installed
>in it.
>I also bought the old connectivity pack for the ogo 100. My question is do I
>have all that I need to translate MS EXCEL files into my ogo spreadsheet or
>do I need a clip & go software for my pc. If anyone could tell me what I
>need or what I am doing wrong I would really appreciate it.
>

>Tom Prenzlow

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com