Re: new clip & go

Warren H. Minix (minix@inet.net)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:15:47 -0500

Tom,
In order to use Clip n' Go you must either purchase the full Clip n'
Go product or the new Conn. Pack. (no upgrade). HP has been
uncharacteristically deceptive with its advertising for the 120.
There are some aftermarket apps that some people have developed
GDBIO is the one which comes to mind. Frankly, I have given up on
any substantial interaction between the OGO100 series and desktop
apps.

> Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:06:19 -0500 (EST)
> From: STPRENZ@aol.com
> To: ogo@lifelike.com
> Subject: new clip & go

> I have recently purchased a ogo120 that has the clip & go already installed
> in it.
> I also bought the old connectivity pack for the ogo 100. My question is do I
> have all that I need to translate MS EXCEL files into my ogo spreadsheet or
> do I need a clip & go software for my pc. If anyone could tell me what I
> need or what I am doing wrong I would really appreciate it.
>

> Tom Prenzlow

Warren H. Minix
Aesip
P.O. Box 411