Re: Pocket Quicken (connect) & Quicken 6

Domenic Romeo (dom.romeo@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:18:53 -0500

------------57AD282A6AEC0

Michael L. Vezie wrote:

> I've recently upgraded to Quicken 6, and since then, I havn't been
able
> to store transactions from Pocket Quicken in Quicken. Has anyone else
> noticed this? Or is it yet another idiosyncracy of running Quicken on
> Windows NT 3.51?
>
> In Christ,
> Michael

It works for me, with Quicken 6 and Windows 95.

If I get a chance this weekend I can try to see if it works with NT 4.0
After I get all my partitions figured out. (I just added another drive)

Dom

------------57AD282A6AEC0