Re: Pocket Quicken (connect) & Quicken 6

Michael L Vezie (mlv@pobox.com)
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 10:42:29 -0500

At 11:18 PM 1/17/97 -0500, Domenic Romeo wrote:
>Michael L. Vezie wrote:
>> I've recently upgraded to Quicken 6, and since then, I havn't been able
>> to store transactions from Pocket Quicken in Quicken. Has anyone else
>> noticed this? Or is it yet another idiosyncracy of running Quicken on
>> Windows NT 3.51?
>
>It works for me, with Quicken 6 and Windows 95.
>

>If I get a chance this weekend I can try to see if it works with NT 4.0
>After I get all my partitions figured out. (I just added another drive)

I'm very interested in how it works with NT 4.0. I'm planning on upgrading
really soon to NT 4.0.

(Intuit gave me a bit of a shock recently -- I upgraded to Quicken 6,
and found some minor things not working right, so called them. Their
answer to all my complaints? "Oh, we didn't test it on NT. You're on
your own!" Further research suggests that the problems might be only
with NT 3.51, and that it has a much higher probability of working under
NT 4.0).

In Christ,
Michael