Re: Internal memory

Max Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 06:30:33 -0600

Josh,

I am not aware of a direct fax option for the OGO. However, you could link
OGO to the internet or MCI's e-mail for faxing. Here's how it might work.
First, you would need the e-mail accessory for OGO (it works with the paging
network - you'll find info in the accessories manual). You would create
your messages as text, upload to the email service and the email sends it as
a fax to the final destination. I have not tried this, so I don't know
where the the "gotcha's" are. But, I do use MCI e-mail fax, so that part
does work.

Good luck.

At 04:58 PM 01/07/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Since you have read this far, I have one more small question. What
>items do I need to acquire in order to fax notes from my Ogo through my
>Sony cellular phone. The phone does have the data plug in the bottom.
>The phone is a model cm-h333. I also will have a SRAM card by the end
>of the week. I ordered it yesterday. I am a lumber/millwork salesman
>in the Chicago area, and I would like to fax my orders directly to my
>suppliers from my truck when I am at the job site. It would save me
>many runs to Kinkos or Mailbox Ect to find a fax machine. I hope that
>somebody can answer this for me.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Joshua "J.D." Raben

- Max