RE: got second battery mailer (2-3 weeks)

Farrell ((no email))
3 Nov 1993 12:30:27 +0800

Brian Smithson wrote:
>Same here -- second mailer arrived, no check or batteries for the first
>two I sent back. I'm kinda holding onto that third battery for a little
>while...

Hmm, you might want to let them know that... I took my time about returning my
stuff to them, partially because they hadn't given me the form they wanted, and

partially because I'm busy. They called me up to ask where the stuff is. I told

them I was busy and I'd get around to it. They asked me to please send it
asap... they sounded almost desperate. Sort of makes me wonder how dangerous
they think these things are!

-Tom