Re: RAM Card

ChrisD16@aol.com
XXX, 22 Dec 1994 23:30:47 -0400 (EDT)

To: zoomer-list@grot.starconn.com

Sender: zoomer-list@grot.starconn.com
To: zoomer-list@grot.starconn.com (Multiple recipients of list)

On Thu, 22 Dec 1994 16:15:35 -0500 LeeRogers@aol.com wrote:
> -----------------
> Has anyone tried an HP F1018A flash memory card in the Zoomer? Did it work?
> I ordered one of these, so I guess if I don't hear from anyone, I find out
> myself in a week or so.
>
> Internet: saf@vnet.ibm.com Scott Friedman
> BITNET: friedman at vnet IBM Microelectronics Division
> IEA: usib4dff at ibmmail IBM Corporation
> VNET: sfriedm at btv 802-769-7155
> -----------------
>
> How much did the card cost and where did you get it?
>
> Lee Rogers

I knew someone would ask me that. Here's the poop:

Source: Educalc
Phone: 800-535-9650 or 800-677-7001
Stock #: F1018A
Price: $199 + $6 shipping = $205
Details: This is an HP card, originally for the 95 palmtop.
It is 5MB of flash RAM running at 5V.

This is all I know about this card. I am crossing my fingers.