Re: New PDA Owner Comments

PDAJeff@aol.com
XXX, 21 Nov 1994 19:19:13 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Re: New PDA Owner Comments
Sender: zoomer-list@grot.starconn.com
To: zoomer-list@grot.starconn.com (Multiple recipients of list)

I have files in the following locations:
B:[INTERNAL]\GEOWORKS\DOCUMENT
C:[INTERNAL]\GEOWORKS\DOCUMENT
and files appear in the B: drive as follows:
if local to B: no underline
if resident on C: underlined.

I have acces to both simultaneously. However, this was not the case when
I used the C: drive as UNTITLED. Renaming the C: drive to INTERNAL seems
to have worked for me, but others say what I did was unneccessary
(spelling?). Hope this helps... Steve