Re: Graffiti again (punctuation shift)

Brian Smithson (brian@eit.COM)
Sat, 5 Nov 94 00:16 PST

On Oct 26, 4:05pm, Vitaly Marty Kruglikov wrote:
> Subject: Re: Graffiti again (punctuation shift)
>
> An optional punctuation shift gesture that replaces the dot, is a
> "forth-and-back" (or "back-and-forth") stroke. The way you draw this
> gesture is:
>
> Draw a horizontal segment from left to write and back over itself in
> a single stroke (similar to a "collapsed" greater-than sign).
>
> For example, to insert a period, you would draw two of these gestures
> instead of the dot-dot.
>
> This works in the text input fields w/o disturbing the insertion point.
>

>-- End of excerpt from Vitaly Marty Kruglikov

Hmmm... when I draw two left/right gestures, I get an underscore instead of a
period. What am I doing wrong? I much prefer to scribble all over the screen
rather than stick with the Graffiti box, and being able to draw a period is
kind of important to me :-).

--
-Brian Smithson                                             brian@eit.com
 Enterprise Integration Technologies                      +1 415 617 8009