Re: changing battery in sram card

Longden C. Loo (lloo@world.nad.northrop.com)
Wed, 3 May 95 08:19 PDT

Assuming you've taken the card out of the Zoomer already:

1) Look at the TOP BACK edge of the card (white, without Apple logo).

+--battery holder latch
battery holder |
| | +--write protect switch
V V V
+--+..........+-+.+---------+.+-+
| write protect >|
| |
| |
| |

2) Move the battery holder latch to the right to unlock the battery.
Don't confuse this with the write protect switch on the far right.

3) Pull out the battery holder using the finger-nail slot of the holder (on
the FRONT side of the card). On mine, this comes out with very little effort.

Longden C. Loo lloo@world.nad.northrop.com
Northrop Grumman Corporation Information Services
8900 E. Washington Blvd. Phone: (310) 948-7865
Pico Rivera, CA 90660-3783 FAX: (310) 942-5300