RE: quit apps before soft reboot

Klok, F.H. (F.H.Klok@research.kpn.com)
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 08:57:49 +0100

All,

If you are experiencing a drop in free memory due to state files, you
can use a small GEOS program that will remove your state files in Geos.
No need to reboot. You can of course also remove them manually. The
program is packaged as free.zip and should be available from any of the
larger GEOS sites.

Frits