Re: Download problem

Shannan Wuttke (swuttke@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 13:12:49 +1100

HI,
I experienced a similar thing a while ago, ie, the ogo rebooting itself and
the pc showing NNNNNN etc
What caused is it that the batteries died during a previous file transfer. I
think that the power management on the ogo got confused and didn't turn the
serial port back on when needed.
I solved the problem simply by doing a hard reset (with the small hole on
the bottom)

Hope this helps.

Shannan.