Re: Pretec SRAM

John Justin (john@jjustin.com)
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 07:01:05 -0700

Pablo,

You may not be able to have programs reside on a flash card and execute
them from the card as you can with an SRAM card. I've never tried it
myself but I've read somewhere that there is a problem there. If you
just want to store data on the flash card, then there should be no
problem.

As I pointed out in another message, you can buy SRAM cards from MPEC
(Pretec) 1-888-999-MPEC (tell them I sent you) with attribute memory
that don't have the delay problem.

Best,
John

--
JJA Microsystems, N.Y.     1-800-765-7770
john@jjustin.com           http://www.jjustin.com

"Fitness Tracker" for the Omnigo. "The FastChargers..." Boost your batteries in 45 mins! Save money and the environment: Use NiMH rechargeables