Re: Format of JOTTER.000 database

Marc DeVinney (Marc.DeVinney@rockdal.aud.alcatel.com)
Wed, 14 May 1997 12:36:29 -0500

I had to try this! (OK, so I haven't had this much since I cleared the
entire surface of an Etch-a-Sketch as a kid.) Indeed, it must be storing
the vectors as I sat and worked over one corner of the screen. Very few
pixels were changed but I kept lifting the pen and redrawing lines on
top of each other. After a few hundred or so of these, the message box
appears stating that it cannot accept more ink.

MED.