Re: OGO and new deal- good idea

Peter J. Claus (pclaus@haywire.csuhayward.edu)
Wed, 14 May 1997 07:51:55 -0700 (PDT)

OGO Fans:

Add my general experience to support everything said below. Add also that
one of the most attractive features is the price: it is hundreds of
dollars cheaper than an equivalently equipped Pison, IBM, etc. At the
OGO's price almost anyone can afford to see if it fits into their life.
What do you do with a Pison (around $600 as I remember) if you discover
that although you THOUGHT such a device would be handy and then find you
really do not have SO many uses for it to justify the price? EVERYBODY has
at least $250 uses for an OmniGo 100/120.