Re: Carrying case for OG

Glen Wilson (Glen_Wilson@akamail.com)
Thu, 01 May 1997 08:32:32 GMT

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997 21:44:31 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>I'm looking for a small leather carrying case for my omni-go.
>Does anyone use one of these? Which are the best and where can I get =
one?
>I want one thats the same size as the OG and has a few pockets for a =
notepad
>or some small loose papers. Thanks
>Gavin Ruddy

I can't help you with a leather case but I can tell you what I did.
Others might also find this of interest.=20

I was in a local record store and saw a Walkman type cassette player
case made by "CASELOGIC" model PS1. I pulled my Omnigo out of my
backpack a found it was a perfect fit. It is designed to strap onto a
belt with 2 loops on the back, it is well padded, made of nylon cloth
which seems very strong, and has 2 zippered compartments both the same
size. I store my Omnigo in the back pocket and keep the spare
batteries in the front one. I have on occasions when traveling also
kept the serial cable and a floppy disk in the front pocket and it
fits very well.=20
I think it is an ideal case for the Omnigo. I think it is manufactured
in Korea (not sure) and may also be available in other countries, here
in Australia I have seen them in Target & Chandlers stores, I hope
this helps.

glen_wilson@akamail.com / |_\<- Rockhampton
AUSTRALIA \_.--\_/ Central Queensland