Re: pocket quicken

Vincent Border (falron@ozemail.com.au)
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 16:58:26 +1000 (EST)

At 12:19 PM 26/04/97 +1200, you wrote:
>Hi Ive just got a omnigo and sent in my card for a free copy of pocket
>quicken but offer has expired is there any other way to get this software
>as Im in New Zealand and dont want to ring lots of US numbers!!!!

Tony,

I was in a similar position four weeks ago when I purchased my OG. The
retailers seem to be very uninformed as to the situation. I rang HP in
Brisbane (Australia) they put me onto the Australian distributor for the OG
which (oddly) is not HP. Anyhow try a firm in Melbourne called ACCO I think?
There is a fair chance they are the NZ agents as well. Tell them what your
after, they told me they had a few copies left over from the promotion and
sent me one, no hassles. I had the phone numbers in my OG but I managed to
cold start it one day whilst hacking and hadn't a backup. Try these numbers
613 98168100 or 613 95444000. Melbourne is going to be alot cheaper to call
than the US. In fact your possibly closer to Melbourne than I am!

Vince