Re: Sandisk flash RAM cards on the Omnigo?

Wayne Venables (wvenable@sfu.ca)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:37:21 -0700

At 08:05 AM 4/25/97 -0700, you wrote:

>When you turn the Omnigo on and *immediately* tap at icon, is there a
>delay before the icon reverses, thereby acknowledging your tap.

Just tried it and:

SunDisk 5 MB FlashRAM card, No Delay. Passed.

Anybody else want to try their FlashRAM cards too?

>On all the SRAM cards that I have tested except for the Epson card,
>there is a five second delay before the icon reverses after it is
>tapped, when the Ogo is turned on. The Epson Card has a delay of about 1
>second (costs a ludicrous $179). The old Ace cards and Grid cards had
>absolutely no delay, both of which are no longer available!

Thanks for the information John, I'll make sure this gets into the FAQ
somewhere.

Later,