F1306A Link to Windows PC

Mark Teegarden (teega001@yoda.mc.duke.edu)
Mon, 21 Apr 97 10:49:01 EDT

> From: "Dan Mikesell" <mikesell@novagate.com>
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 20:30:02 -0400
> Subject: F1306A
>
> Before I spend $100 on this (like I did for the first connectivity pack),
> will someone who uses this in their daily life please comment on your
> satisfaction with this product. Will it sync with Schedule+ and do a good
> job of it without multiple steps. How is the PIM that is included??
>
> I found it for $99 at
> http://www.wholesaleproducts.com/hpomnigonew.html
>
> Is this a good deal??
>
> Dan

Unlike that last connectivity pack, this one is worth the $100. It
provides the PC end of the Clip-n-Go and Sync-n-Go (sync and
backup/restore) and the games pack. It does work with Schedule+ 7.0.
It allows you to specify what fields map to which with some smarts
about mapping first and last names in the Ogo phone book to the first
and last name fields in Sched+ contact list. The conflict resolution
is not absolutely perfect, but it is configurable. It works well for
me.

I bought mine from PDA Direct Inc. 1-800-279-4PDA (http://www.pdadirect.com/)
I've heart it is also available from DPS and CDW (http://www.cdw.com/)
$99 seems to be the going price.