RE: Is my Omnigo dead?

Hinman, Jeffrey M (Jeffrey.Hinman@pss.boeing.com)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:32:56 -0700

Hi Dave.

This has happened to me before. You may have lost all your non-backed
up data.

1) Try a soft reset first (Shift+ON+Next)
2) If that didn't work, try a hard reset by inserting a paper clip in
the small hole in the back of the Ogo.

After this point, you will lose all data:

3) If that didn't work, remote all batteries including the lithium
backup battery in the display for at least 10 minutes
4) Last resort - with the batteries out, short the AA terminals to
cause complete power loss.

Replace batteries. If your Ogo didn't reset to a "new" Ogo, then it is
time for repair.

Jeff