FW: Internet on OmniGo100 (fwd)

Chris Immer (immer@Magnet.FSU.EDU)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:38:54 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know how you will end up distributing it, but please let us
know on the mailing list how to get it. I would certainly purchase
this software! It is long awaited!

Isn't there something like web-exhange companies that specialize in
setting up these sorts of things over the WWW?

--

Chris Immer Immer@magnet.fsu.edu