Re: Homemade Screen Protectors, Replacement Stylus

Marc DeVinney (Marc.DeVinney@rockdal.aud.alcatel.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:57:10 -0500

Just to add to what David wrote, I have seen this as well. I dropped my
stylus at one point and I noticed that it marred the stylus somewhat. I
was careful to use the smooth side of the stylus and quickly ordered a
3-pack (~$10) of styli. I seem to remember that someone else on this
list had this occur sometime ago. Unfotunately, he didn't notice the
stylus defect until it was too late.

MED.