Re: Net-Tamer

Ivan Liew (nmiv9@nus.sg)
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 09:28:36 +0800

At 09:36 PM 4/3/97 -0500, Franklin Eekhout wrote:

>Have you tried without ogmode? I did more or less the same. Which
>nettamer did you use, the xt or pda version?

I used the PDA version. Actually, I got it to run this time. I use OGTEXT,
then OGMODE, however the OGMODE doesn't allow me to do the scrolling like I
want to. I can do a "Fn-Right" but then the screen just goes all funny.

Thanks to those who responded telling me how to get RED.COM to work. I
believe it certainly is possible to get Net-Tamer to work nicely. I just
need to see enough of the screen first!

Has anyone had success in getting the beta version to work?

Ivan