Re: Any help for a Solitaire addict?

Dennis Stephens (Step1@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 21:28:49 -0500

David:
I do not know how to help you with repairing the screen but there is a
company in San Francisco, California called Concept Kitchen that supplies a
protective covering for the Ogo screens. The covering comes 12 to a pack
and last approximately a month or better depending upon usage. One pack of
12 cost approximately $24 US. You can e-mail them for more information at
Info@ConceptKitchen.com or call them at (415) 929-1102. The also have a
web page on the internet.

Good Luck
Dennis