Re: Loss Of Data ?

John Justin (john@jjustin.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:08:50 -0800

Stu,

The problem is that the Omnigo creates state files when you switch from
one app program to another. The state file for a specific app contains
all the info necessary to bring you back to the same exact place that
you left off when you switch to other programs and then back again.
Doing a soft reset is what clears those state files.

A PC card will solve your problem by allowing you to copy files to the
card. A hard or soft reset won't erase any data saved to the card.

Best,
John Justin

--
JJA Microsystems, N.Y.     1-800-765-7770
john@jjustin.com           http://www.jjustin.com