Re: Games on Omnigo

Kelly Bergen (kjbergen@lightspeed.net)
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 13:18:46 -0800

KENT NORRIS WILSON wrote:

> What other games . . .

There is a game pack available for the OGO. It comes with the Windows
Synch & Go Connectivity Pack. You also might try some of the OGO and
Geos web/ftp sites for games like MazeRunner, Towers of Hanoi, and
others.
My personal game favorite is Tetris, which I transferred from the
Geoworks Ensemble Desktop. It works without modification. Alas, the
latest version of the desktop (NewDeal) does not have Tetris, but maybe
they will in future versions. I don't think it would be legal to send
the app via e-mail, and since I'm trying to support the development of
new software, I don't want to steal anyone's future paycheck :)
-- KB