Re: He

John Hayles (spoonmann@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 22:52:11 -0600

Well, I bought a cable from Quicken for $12.50. When I called to get
the free quicken software for the omnigo they also had cables. The best
price I have seen. Try phone # 1 800 243 4650 Ext. 810 564 and ask
about the software and cable. The software was free when I called.

John Hayles
Midland Texas