Re: my story (without any happy end) (lifelike ?)

Mike Lambert (Mike_Lambert@gbccmail.lehman.com)
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 16:38:45 +0000

=

Four points here

(1) Electronic goods in the UK are very expensive compared to most other =
=

European countries.

(2) I bought my Ogo in "Tottenham Court Road" as well,but visited several=
=

different shops and haggled to get a better (still expensive) price.

(3) Paying VAT has no relation to consumer rights - the shop are breaking=
the =

law .

Contact -

City of Westminster Council
Planning and Environment Department
Consumer Protection Division
Room - 1
Westminster Council House
Marylebone Road
London
NW1 5PT

++44 (0) 171 798 1111 telephone
++44 (0) 171 798 1213 fax

(4) Morgan Computers in New Oxford St are selling shop soiled Ogo's for =A3=
75.00.

Good luck

Mike