Re: Spreadsheet File Format

Kelly Bergen (kjbergen@lightspeed.net)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 17:18:08 -0800

Roberts, Chuck (CORP) wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find the file format specifications for
> spreadsheet files created by the HP omnigo spreadsheet. I understand
> that is a compatible file format that is used with the PC spreadsheet
> that comes with Ensemble.
> The OG spreadsheets are compatible with Geos Ensemble spreadsheets (now
marketed under the name NewDeal). To transfer them back and forth, you
must first create the spreadsheet on the desktop. On the desktop you can
change font size, styles, shading of cells, etc. You can also export the
files to other formats within the application. The desktop software will
run on anything 286 or above, takes up little hard drive space and is
available from USI. I don't have their number handy, but their e-mail is
usikenl@aol.com and their address is often posted to the comp.os.geos
newsgroup.
--
Mr. Kelly Bergen